Root Honey™ is a premium liquid bio-nutrient that increases microbial activity in the soil. It’s pure energy for Pathway’s polymicrobial consortium. Root Honey is 53% active ingredient, with 20% being amino acids derived from oil seed extract, 20% carbohydrates (maltodextrin and molasses), 5% high-grade fulvic acid and 8% kelp extract, (4% from Ecklonia maxima and 4% from Ascophyllum nodosum).
Root Honey is also a tremendous chelating agent for micro-nutrients, laden with all natural chelating agents from three different sources… fulvic acid, amino acids derived from oil seed extract, and two species of kelp. This ingredient rich formulation stimulates microbial growth and promotes antioxidant activity, providing a soil microbiome more conducive for plant growth and vigor.
Root Honey is tank-mix compatible with most fertilizer and pesticide solutions but a bench test is recommended.
Available in 2 x 2.5 case, 55 gallon drum, 250 gal tote.
| || |
Root Honey provides multiple food sources for microbes insuring microbial activity is maintained and metabolite concentrations are optimized. It also contains Boost Molecules – amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants – that enhance
plant physiology and improve stress tolerance.
Root Honey is formulated with the following ingredients:
- Amino Acids: Food source for microbes. Serve as the building blocks of proteins which provide growth and repair of plant tissue.
- Kelp Extract: Two kelp sources, Ascophyllum nodosum (cold water kelp) and Ecklonia maxima (warm water kelp) provide a balanced blend of metabolites that promote shoot growth and root initiation.
- Carbohydrates: Root Honey contains two carbohydrate sources catering to different bacterial groups. Molasses provides immediate energy for microbes. Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide stimulating microbial activity.
- Fulvic Acid: Highest grade of humic substances soluble at any pH. Promotes antioxidant production mitigating stress damage to plant cells. Improves micro-nutrient chelation.
- Greens & Tees – 2 to 3 oz per 1000 sq. ft. weekly, or 3 to 6 oz per 1000 sq. ft. biweekly
- Fairways – 1 to 2 oz per 1000 sq. ft. monthly
- Lawn – 1 to 2 oz per 1000 sq. ft. every 4 to 6 weeks
- Sports Fields – 2 to 3 oz per 1000 sq. ft. monthly
- Flowers & Bedding Plants – 1 to 2 gallons per 50 gallons water, apply 2 to 3 gallons finished product per 1000 sq. ft.
- Transplants – 1 to 2 gallons per 50 gallons water, apply as a drench