NRG™ is a premium liquid bionutrient that increases microbial activity in the soil. It’s pure energy for Pathway’s polymicrobial consortium. NRG™ is 53% active ingredient, with 20% being amino acids derived from fish hydrolysate, 20% carbohydrates (maltodextrin and molasses), 5% highgrade fulvic acid and 8% kelp extract, (4% from Ecklonia maxima and 4% from Ascophyllum nodosum).
NRG is also a tremendous chelating agent for micro-nutrients, laden with all natural chelating agents from three different sources… fulvic acid, amino acids from fish oil, and two species of kelp. This ingredient rich formulation stimulates microbial growth and promotes antioxidant activity improving plant health, root growth, and stress tolerance.
NRG is tank-mix compatible with most fertilizer and pesticide solutions but a bench test is recommended.
Available in 2 x 2.5 case, 55 gallon drum, 250 gal tote
| || |
NRG provides multiple food sources for microbes insuring microbial activity is maintained and metabolite concentrations are optimized.
- NRG is formulated with the following ingredients:
- Amino Acids: Food source for microbes. Serve as the building blocks of proteins which provide growth and repair of plant tissue.
- Kelp Extract: Two kelp sources, Ascophyllum nodosum (cold water kelp) and Ecklonia maxima (warm water kelp) provide a balanced blend of metabolites that stimulate shoot growth and root initiation. These hormones and other essential vitamins enhance stress tolerance within the plant.
- Carbohydrates: NRG contains two carbohydrate sources catering to different bacterial groups. Molasses provides immediate energy for microbes. Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide stimulating microbial activity.
- Fulvic Acid: Highest grade of humic substances soluble at any pH. Promotes antioxidant production mitigating stress damage to plant cells. Improves micro-nutrient chelation.
- Pre-plant – 128 oz per acre
- In-Furrow or Banded – 64 oz per acre monthly
- Chemigation – 64 oz per acre monthly
- Greenhouse & Nursery – 64 oz per 20,000 sq. ft. through drip or spray, monthly